Professional IT SOLUTION
AffluentTEK staffing practice delivers high-quality staffing services built on industry best practices. We work with our clients to recruit and retain the best information technology talent possible read more
AffluentTEK developed a comprehensive approach to consulting that moves clients read more
Our business solutions can help you increase sales, better manage cash flow and enable you to spend quality time. We craft a unique solution that help you better run your business.
Role: Java Developer
Location: Alexandria, VA
Duration: Long term
Mode of interview: In person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with clients to understand the existing application and its interaction with various other applications.
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
• Create high level design documents.
• Participate in daily scrum and provide updates.
• Develop application using Java/Spring Boot and design and develop database components as needed for application.
• Work with business users and support staff, under the direction of senior team members, to resolve problems involving custom applications.
• Be able to learn new technology quickly and efficiently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
• A college degree, preferably in computer science, or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of related work experience
• Strong background with Object Oriented Design.
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in JAVA frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, Groovy, Grails.
• Experience with SQL Server database preferred
• Experience in Web UI development using various technologies including Angular, ReactJS, Material Design, CSS3, HTML5.
• Experience with source control management using Git or SVN.
• Proficiency with JAVA, Spring Boot, Groovy, JPA.
• Experience in the Gas pipeline industry is preferred.
• Experience in Cross Browser Compatibility and responsive design.
• Experience with writing SQL scripts, stored procedures in the SQL Server database.