Professional IT SOLUTION
AffluentTEK staffing practice delivers high-quality staffing services built on industry best practices. We work with our clients to recruit and retain the best information technology talent possible read more
AffluentTEK developed a comprehensive approach to consulting that moves clients read more
Our business solutions can help you increase sales, better manage cash flow and enable you to spend quality time. We craft a unique solution that help you better run your business.
Title: - Integration specialist
Location- Dulles, VA
Interview- Phone and In Person
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Providing mid-level support to the Technical Support Team Lead and Senior Data Integrator, as assigned.
• Participate in the planning, design, test, integration, and deployment of custom and commercially available database solutions.
• Assist in the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of various test and production databases and their related host environments.
• Interface with data owners and system end-users and provide technical support.
• Participate in database systems (RDBMS, Columnar, NoSQL). Provide technical guidance and draft technical support documentation as required.
• Analyzed and interpreted data feed sources (FTP connections, direct server queries, raw data files) to migrate data from various data formats into SQL Server databases using daily automated import processes (DTS and SSIS packages, etc.).
• Responsible for troubleshooting database issues and engaged in problem solving tasks involving data feed transformation.
• Creating T-SQL objects & scripts used to maintain data integrity across all databases throughout database servers (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions).
• Developing solutions for ETL systems, data models and reports. Maintaining data integrity by developing new programs.
• Use issue tracking system to facilitate managing tasks and documenting resolutions.
• Ability to identify and diagnose ETL and database related issues, perform root cause analysis, and recommend corrective actions.