Professional IT SOLUTION
AffluentTEK staffing practice delivers high-quality staffing services built on industry best practices. We work with our clients to recruit and retain the best information technology talent possible read more
AffluentTEK developed a comprehensive approach to consulting that moves clients read more
Our business solutions can help you increase sales, better manage cash flow and enable you to spend quality time. We craft a unique solution that help you better run your business.
Title: - Software Developer
Location- Dover, DE
Interview- Phone and In Person
Local candidates STRONGLY preferred
· Working on following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
· Working on Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
· Development of Trapeze applications business reports using SQL, PLSQL, JQuery.
· Work on the Trapeze application used to dispatch paratransit vehicles which serve the ADA compiled citizens of Delaware.
· Work with Trapeze, Fix route, Paratransit Bus Scheduling and routing analysis.
· Work on TOMTOM maps used to provide rout map to bus driver.
· Evaluation of Transit products and comparison of functionality to real world applications and operational requirements.
· Coordination of product design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
· Working on QA duties is (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).