Our business solutions can help you increase sales, better manage cash flow and enable you to spend quality time. We craft a unique solution that help you better run your business.
Title: Senior Microsoft Windows Active Directory Administrator(Must have Active Secret Clearance.)
Location: Arlington, VA (Washington, DC).
MOI: Phone followed by Face to face.
This position is for a Senior Microsoft Windows Active Directory Administrator with migration experience to provide support for IBM’s contract.
Thfis position is for a Senior System Administrator/Engineer to support the transition to Windows 2012R2 and ongoing operations, in a high availability development and production environment. This role is to support a Federal services contract and requires candidate to be able to provide on call support 24 x 7. The position will act as a senior Administrator and assist in the creation of group policies, OU restructuring, group restructuring and Active Directory troubleshooting. Experience in writing documentation, standard operating procedures and updating these documents is required. Experience in FISMA and DISA standards is required. The candidate will work as part of the operations support and maintenance team for windows, and work with network, application, and middleware teams to support product installations, customizations, and deployments as needed. The candidate will be responsible to support all aspects of the transition to Windows 2012. The candidate will also mentor junior admins, assisting when required in troubleshooting and training. Experience with scripting technologies such as VB and/or PowerShell is preferred. Work will be performed out of the client’s facilities in Arlington, VA and Washington DC. Opportunities for telework may be available.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
Position requires 5+ years of experience with the following:
· Day to Day management of a multi domain forest with over 10,000 users
· Demonstrated experience with Windows systems installation , maintenance and troubleshooting, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
· Demonstrated experience with managing and monitoring virtual and physical servers
· Demonstrated experience with managing Active Directory in a multi-domain environment
· Demonstrated experience with Active Directory design and domain migrations
· Demonstrated experience with Group policy creation, troubleshooting and management
· Experience with large scale datacenter design and operations
· Exceptional attention to detail & strong troubleshooting skills
· Strong verbal/written communication skills
Position requires 3-5 years of experience with the following:
Nice to have skills:
Professional IT SOLUTION
AffluentTEK staffing practice delivers high-quality staffing services built on industry best practices. We work with our clients to recruit and retain the best information technology talent possible read more
AffluentTEK developed a comprehensive approach to consulting that moves clients read more